ONE-Dyas’ commitment to HSE
At ONE-Dyas B.V. we are committed to continually improving the quality of our operations. The long-term success of our business is reliant on our ability to ensure the health, safety and well-being of our employees, contractors and the public, as well as minimising our impact on the environment.
ONE-Dyas therefore requires compliance with, and accountability for, the HSE Policy for all its employees and contractors. This is in the interests of the communities in which we live and work, as well as all our staff, customers, shareholders and environmental surroundings.
ONE-Dyas is committed to conduct their operations in a sustainable way that protects the health, safety and well-being of employees, contractors and the public. ONE-Dyas will make every effort to prevent pollution and protect the environment, loss of integrity of assets and damage to the property of the company and third parties, with emphasis on prevention of major incidents. A responsible and proactive HSE management is considered a key factor in ensuring business success.
- We will comply with the intent and specific requirements of ONE-Dyas compliance obligations covering all applicable laws, regulations and agreements with the government and business partners.
- It is the responsibility of every individual who works for ONE-Dyas to comply with these obligations as well as ONE-Dyas policies and practices. This is a condition of employment.
3. Objectives and Planning
- For the implementation of our policy we will maintain an HSE Management System including energy efficiency improvement, according to applicable national legislation and company standards.
- We will set measurable targets as part of our annual HSE program.
- We will maintain HSE management standards, sound procedures and clear programs.
- We will carry out risk assessments so that the business will be conducted with due care to safety, health and environment.
- ONE-Dyas will ensure that all employees and contractors are aware that the HSE aspects of their tasks and responsibilities are an integral part of the business.
- If the safe or environmentally responsible completion of a task is not clearly foreseeable, the task shall not be started.
- Employees and contractors are expected to take action on any substandard condition and to report any incident that resulted in or could have resulted in injury or damage.
- Incidents will be investigated, the root causes determined and the results shared within the organization in order to prevent recurrence.
- We will maintain effective emergency response procedures, train employees in their use and conduct emergency exercises.
5. Monitoring and Audits
- We regularly conduct inspections and audits to monitor the compliance with and effectiveness of our HSE Management System.
- We will share those results with employees, contractors and stakeholders involved, in order to identify strengths as well as opportunities for improvement.
6. Management Review
- Management will annually review the HSE policy and the effectiveness of the HSE Management System.
- The policy and management system will be adjusted as required.
7. Continual Improvement
- We seek continual improvement to our health, safety, environmental and energy performance by yearly setting new (individual and company) targets.
- We will actively co-operate with industry and authorities to further enhance our HSE standards and performance.